Mesotherapy is technique that utilizes a series of multiple injections of pharmaceutical and homeopathic medications, plant extracts, vitamins, and other ingredients into the dermis and subcutaneous fat.
What can Mesotherapy Treatment do?
- improve the skin texture
- treat local obesity not responding to diet and exercise
- hair loss
- stimulating a new hair growth
Pre – procedure preparation:
- stop taking medications such as aspirin, NSAIDs, dipyridamol, etc. 48 hours before procedure.
- Do not put any creams, body lotions, cosmetics on the treatment area on the treatment day.
- Wear clean clothes and avoid tight jeans.
- Wash your hair just before the session of meso hair.
- We recommend that patients eat a high-protein meal, and avoid caffeine or other stimulants before treatment.
Post care instructions:
- slight swelling appear s may appear at the injection sites in all types of meso.
- In general, patients are advised not to wear makeup for at least 4 hours after facial treatments.
- Do not take a bath or shower within 12 hours after treatment.
- Healthy diet and regular exercise are encouraged for meso fat to keep the good results